Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our new nephew, Father's Day, and My Birthday!

My birthday was this past Sunday. It happened to fall on Father's Day this year. Gary's parents were in town so we got to have breakfast with them on Father's Day and then we had dinner at my Grandparents. On Saturday, we went to dinner with our best friends at Bordinos for my birthday! Gary surprised me with a Maggie Moo's ice cream cake in my favorite flavor, Espress Yourself!! I was so excited! We had a lot of fun at dinner, except I didn't feel too well so we didn't end up going out afterwards. :( Also, my sister in law had her baby last week; Nathan Martin Shell. He is so precious. We got to go to the hospital and see him right after he was born. It was so cute to see how the girls interacted with him. Here's some pictures of the past week!




3 comments:

Kari Beth said...

Hello! Update missy! You have had lots going on lately...
floating (2x's), the beach, bingo at the grape, july 4th party, school starting...
COME ON NOW!

Kari Beth said...

Ummm...would you add me to your blog list? Thanks very much :)

Kari Beth said...

I tag you. Look at my page for details...muahahahahaha!