Monday, December 15, 2008

100 Days to Jamaica!!!

Can you believe it? It's actually less than 100 days now. I think it's like 95 or 96. Either way, it's getting closer and closer. I can't wait to be soaking up the sun and laying on the beach, especially considering that it's 18 degrees outside! YIKES! We decided to celebrate the over halfway mark to our trip with a little trip to the square and dinner. Here's a few pics from the night!
Here's Max and Aaron with Mr. Fulbright.....

We found some mistletoe!

The whole Jamaica clan!

These would have been great pictures, except for the stupid white car!



Okay, I'm going to get off here and try to stay warm.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Hey Ashley! I ran across your profile on facebook (not really sure how...but I wasn't stalking you, promise!) and saw you have a blog. I just started one and just wanted to let you know how cute yours is! Hope all is well in Fay town and you're enjoying married life! Take care! -Carly (Weatherford) Collyge