Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hob Lob & Surgery....odd combo.

Okay, so I know the title of this post is very odd, but it's what's going on in my life. First and foremost, my Dad is having surgery in the morning on his foot. When his tree stand broke, he fell about 15 feet and crushed his heel into several pieces. He also messed up his back, but luckily doesn't have to have surgery on that. I know he's just having surgery on his foot, but I still worry. I just know he's nervous, and who wouldn't be?!? This whole situation just made me think about what it will be like when my parents get older and have health problems. I try not to think about that stuff, but for some reason, I'm being such a Debbie Downer tonight! Please keep us in your prayers, and thanks to those who already are praying for us! I know God will take care of us and everything will be fine. On to more upbeat news. I know this isn't really news, but I'm so excited about these super cute candle sticks that I found at Hobby Lobby. I could literally walk around Hobby Lobby for hours. I tend to lose all sense of time when I'm in that place. I've been desperately searching for cute AND affordable home decor. I feel like our house is so empty since we've taken down Christmas decorations. Here they are! Feel free to give me any opinions! I don't have the best sense of decorating, so I'll take any feedback I can get!

3 comments:

The Krile Daily News said...

I love the candlesticks...super cute. Do they have any other colors in that style?

Kari Beth said...

LOVE the candlesticks!!!! they are SO cute :)

i will say a prayer in the morning at 9:30 when i know your dad is going in for his surgery!

love you! see ya friday night :)

ashley&gary said...

Thanks girls! I don't know if they have anymore colors in those. I didn't really look at anything else once I saw them. You should go check it out!