Sunday, May 17, 2009

Too long!

Sorry I haven't posted in a loooong time. My Grandpa is doing better.  He gets to leave the hospital tomorrow!  He has some short term memory issues, and we're still not sure how much damage has been done to his heart, but he hasn't had another stroke and that's a good sign! 
A couple weeks ago, Robert Fitzgerald and I threw a couple's shower for our good friend Ashley and her fiance, Justin.  It was a luau theme, and lucky for us, Robert had a ton of luau decorations (he's a choir teacher, and apparently they use a lot of props!).  Here are some pics from our lovely shindig.





We have also celebrated several birthdays since my last post! May is a very busy birthday month for us.  My Dad's birthday, Bayleigh's birthday, and Kari Beth and Aaron's birthday!  Don't forget Mother's Day!   BUSY BUSY BUSY! Here's a few pics of the festivities throughout the birthdays!
At Jose's for Kari and Aaron's Bdays.
Aaron's tattoo themed cookies.
The Birthday couple!

Here are my sweet parents trying to cut Bayleigh's Maggie Moo's ice cream cake! YUMMM!

Me and the birthday girl!

My parents left on Friday to go on a cruise! I'm so jealous, and I miss them already.  They won't be back until next Sunday.  I don't know if I can make it that long without seeing them!! :( I only have 10 more days of work left! Thank the Lord! I'm soooo ready for summer vacay!!!

No comments: