Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Changes....

Changes...I don't like them. In fact, I hate them. I am a creature of habit. I don't like trying new things, and I'll be the first to admit it. So you can imagine my uneasiness when my husband told me that we were switching gyms. This probably wouldn't be that big of a deal to most people, but it has totally thrown me through a loop. We had both been members of Fuel for a few years, and I really liked it. BUT, Gary thinks it would be better for us (logistically) to start going to FAC because it's so much closer to our house. At first, I was okay with it because they have a pool and it will be nice in the summertime. However, I went today for the first time and I'm very disappointed. Their equipment is super old and it's not nearly as nice as Fuel's. :( I just have to keep reminding myself that I'll get to hang out at the pool this summer! But right now, I'm pretty upset about this deal!

2 comments:

Kari Beth said...

Change is good every once in awhile! Wish y'all worked out at World Gym! I would LOVE that :)

The Krile Daily News said...

I'm not big on change either, unfortuately when you live in a foreign land like I do, there are no norms or comfortable places!! Good luck to you and I miss you!!