Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a great weekend!!!

This weekend was so much fun! On Friday night, I got to have dinner with friends, go to a jewelry party, and the best part of all, I GOT TO SEE TWILIGHT! Can I just say that Edward Cullen is amazing. When I first found out who was playing Edward, I was disappointed BUT after seeing the movie, I couldn't picture a better actor to portray that character. He's perfect. And so is Bella. I don't think people who haven't read the book would fully appreciate the movie, but I LOVED it!
Here's some pics from this fun-filled night.




Saturday I spent the entire day shopping for Christmas decor with two of my bestest friends! We went all over town and saw so many cute things. I came to the conclusion that I could be one heck of a decorator if I had an endless supply of moola. Unfortunately, that is not the case, SO I'm going to have to get creative and just do my best. With that being said, I'm quite proud of myself because I really like my Christmas tree. Gary and I ended up putting it up on Saturday night and I'm really happy with it. Luckily, my friend Leslie and her husband were able to drop by and help me put the ribbon on my tree because I suck at that stuff. My husband also put the lights on the house without me even having to ask him. LOVE him!



Today, I went bowling with my Grandpa. He's such a cute, little man! He's in a bowling league with my friend Robert's grandpa and he just loves it. I told him once that I would go with him and now it's turned into a monthly routine. I'm not the biggest fan of bowling, but I know he enjoys it so I'm willing to do it. It's pretty funny. Today, I actually did really well (my score was a 138)! I've never bowled that well in my life. I'm not sure what got into me. Okay, well I think that about wraps it up. I'm so glad this is going to be a short work week! YAY FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!