Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Lurkey

We had such a great Thanksgiving. It's definitely one of my favorite holidays. On Wednesday we went to Fort Smith to see Gary's sisters. We got to play with Shannon's kiddos and we had so much fun. Avery wanted to get out the easy bake oven and we attempted to make chocolate chip cookies. That didn't really work out, but it was very entertaining. I also got to play with baby Nathan. He is one of the happiest little babies, always smiling! Later that day, we dropped the kiddos off at Marty's parents house and went to watch Four Christmases. I pretty much laughed throughout the entire movie. It was hillarious!



Thanksgiving day was spent with my side of the family. My Dad, Gary and my cousin Zach put up Christmas light on my parents' house and thankfully no one was injured. We ate lots of great food and went to bed early!! On Friday, my Mom and I woke up early to go Christmas shopping. We found some pretty good deals and just had fun amidst all the chaos! Here's a silly pic from Friday night with some Christmas decor I bought that day.

These trees are NOT meant to be worn as hats and that was very uncomfortable! Well, I better stop blogging and get busy cleaning. Our Merry Shindig is next weekend and I've got a lot of work to do around here!!!

1 comment:

Party of Five said...

Cute pictures Ashley! And I love the new blog design. I may have to copy.... :) We had fun on Wednesday, glad you guys got to come down!