Monday, April 20, 2009

Fab Find, Rainbows, & Bathroom Makeover!

Well most of these things have happened before my last post, but I'm just now discussing them. First of all, we painted our guest bathroom turquoise a couple weeks ago. I really like it. It's much better than the drab green I had. Here's the new bathroom!


A couple weeks ago, I stopped at a store called Monday's Child that was going out of business.It has children's clothes and decorations. I was actually looking for a gift for a friend who is expecting and I ended up buying something for myself. Selfish much? I think so! Anywho, I found this really cute frame. I have seen frames like this for $150, but I got this one for $10!!! I was so proud of myself for finding such a good deal! I know it may be a little bit juvenile, but I love it! Any thoughts??

Last, but not least, there was a gorgeous rainbow out on Friday night. B-E-A-Utiful!


Tomorrow we are taking all of the 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders to an Arkansas Naturals Game. It's going to be so fun, but I'll probably be exhuasted at the end of the day. Pray for me!!!!

No comments: